How to place an order?
- Just imagine how many tasks and obligations your child has to face on a daily basis. Which of these tasks would you like them to take responsibility for? If you find that 50 pieces of magnets in the basic set will not be sufficient, select an extra amount of white magnets of the size 29 mm that are available in a set of 10 pieces.
- In the section Sport &, Art you will find a general sheet that comes together with the planning chart. Stickers with specific sports or musical instruments are available for purchase separately.
- It is not necessary to use every sticker that come together with the planning chart. Each of us have a different parenting style, therefore select only those stickers that work for you.
“complete packaging incl. stickers and magnets”
PLEASE NOTE: These charts are available in Czech and English languages. Please click on the sections below to see what the package with the chart contains.
PLEASE NOTE: Stickers (categories: základní, rodina, domácnost, škola, sport uni, umění uni) are part of the package with the Czech chart. Stickers (categories: basic, family, household, school, sport uni, art uni) are part of the package with the English chart. Please place your order only in case you wish to have more pieces of a specific type of sticker or a type of sport or arts, or a category not included in the package. Stickers are available in Czech and English.
- Do you prefer a different set of stickers with tasks? You may wish to buy blank colour sheets and create your own set.
These charts are designed to help your children work independently!
- Make sure that you involve your children. Our charts are designed so that your children take an active role in designing the charts
- All magnets should have a sticker on or you can use a marker to add written details
- Children should learn to be familiar with planned activities and to learn to complete tasks independently
- It is not necessary to use every sticker that is included in the chart. Parents have different parenting styles and their expectations from their children differ. Use only those stickers that work for you